Wednesday, February 11, 2009

tweet, retweet, tweeple... twitter

twitter is a great place to learn and share information, more than just .... 'mylifescape: is going to gym' -- as one tends to do on your facebook -- but rather a place to share new finds, news, ideas and thoughts directly and indirectly with people and strangers alike.

here is a quick video to show you exactly what i mean...




Web 2.0 has and is taking the world by storm, and blogging, twittering, facebooking, youtubing, zoppying, diggiting, redditing and plaxoing are only a few ways to stay connected! how web 2 are you? take the quiz.

if you're on twitter and want to see your tag cloud - check out twittersheep -- follow the flock!

follow me on my blog if you don't already... or follow me on twitter if you feeling adventurous ;)

5 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

I just joined today...

mylifescape said...

yay! i just found you :)

Carlinn said...

lol, its so crazy but i am loving it! hehe

Unknown said...

Hi there, as you may have seen, I've deleted my blog, but still have my profile, so I'm still reading...I just got "found" again, so I decided to take it down. I may start a new one...I'll see.

mylifescape said...

yay, got you Superficialgirl on twitter >> you girls rock!

AAH KITTY!! I left a message on the Boldly Benny's comments for you when i saw you posted! BB directed me there, coz i told her Twitter that i couldn't find you and i wanted to hear how u doing! you have my email address.. so please drop me a line anytime... if you don't have it anymore, let me know and i'll get it to you. Miss u lots and hope that everything is going well. So happy to hear that you are still around 'stalking' us lol... and that we haven't lost you completely!

Thinking of you tons! Come join us on twitter at least that way we can say hi to you :)