Monday, January 28, 2013

When life get's too much

Some days are harder than others.  I've been clearing out a lot of "stuff" from my cupboards and getting rid of all sorts of things.  Old things.  Things I no longer need or want.  Broken things I promise to fix.  Clothes I wish will fit one day again. Old letters, cards, photo's.... things I've been holding on to for year and years that don't have a purpose anymore. Sorting out things that I have decided to keep and finding some order in my life.

Part of making space for new things in life, is letting go of the things that no longer serve you.  That includes friends and relationships too.

I feel like I'm in a bit of limbo.  Not sure where to next.  What life has in store for me.

And although I'm happy with my life over all, I'm not quite where I thought I would or 'should' be at this stage in my life.

I'm in a space of waiting... of allowing... and I have to admit, it's frustrating...




2 comments:

Birdie said...

I think clearing out makes room for change. It will come to you. It will.

mylifescape said...

Thanks @Birdie - Clearing out is great - I feel so much more free.