Sunday, March 15, 2009

shortcut to happiness

Time spent wishing and waiting is time that your wasting...Get Active, Take Chances, Make It Happen and Be Happy

The happiest people in the world are not those who have perfect lives, but those who have learned to enjoy things that do not reach perfection


where to begin?

have an attitude of gratitude
find your power get moving
take a risk
get real with yourself
change your mindset
- be optimistic
set realistic goals - set your self up to succeed
forgive quickly - let go of the bitterness and past hurts
finish each day and be done with it
don't live in the past - live in the present - plan for the future
don't fight for things, work on things
listen to how often you complain, compared to how often you praise
choose your reaction
find time for the small things
get inspired


where do you find YOUR happiness?





3 comments:

AngelConradie said...

I find my happiness in every single day. My Glugster's arms around me. My car going like a bomb. The future. My furbabies' attention.

mylifescape said...

AAAAH that is so fabulous to hear!!

Marius said...

hello there! sorry i've been absent in the commenting department - my blog is even worse. Enjoying catching up on all your posts - very inspirational! Are you a real Joburger yet? Hope life is treating you well...