Saturday, January 22, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
1. On Sunday I had my first fly fishing lesson - it's not as hard as it looks and is loads of fun
2. Having someone cook you a delicious meal is heavenly and makes me feel really special
3. Yoga teaches flexibility and strength. I have less of the latter but I'm amazed at how bendy my body is
4. Running is a great way to release stress and keep you sane
5. There is nothing like a good nights sleep on puffy pillows
6. Life with good friends, and great wine is a wonderful life
7. Lying on the grass staring at the stars in the arms of someone you love is a step closer to heaven
8. I have been thinking a lot about life and what I want, sometimes the best thing to do, is to let things take their natural course
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
— Hunter S. Thompson
Friday, January 14, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
I was so inspired by my favourite person who suggested I put together a blog of pics I take with my iPhone. We were on holiday together in December, and he's a very talented newbie photographer, and while he was Nikon-ing away, I was iPhone snapping. So, after looking through some of my pics, I decided to put this together!
Join me, comment, let me know what you think - iCame, iSaw, iPhone
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Love always finds a way!
Lessons in love:
1. Love yourself first - you can't give someone something you do not possess
2. Never ever settle. Ever.
3. Compromise sometimes, but never your values
4. Love fearlessly
5. Love without attachment to the outcome
6. Somethings fall apart so that new things can fall together.
7. Trust your heart
8. Learn to forgive
9. You are only responsible for your own feelings
You might enjoy this too :: lesson in love
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
So here we are - we've arrived - it's 2011!
Every year we seem to say the same thing - how time flies and how fast the year has gone by, yet we've accomplished a lot and experienced so much!
This year I'm looking forward to the magic of opportunities and possibilities that lie ahead. Who knows what the year has in store for me, who I will meet, where I will go, what I will do... but life is for the living - so I welcome all things gorgeous and wonderful experiences and beautiful people into my life... lessons, love, laughter.
Wishing you all things beautiful for the year ahead!
Here are 5 ways to have a great 2011:
1. Make the whole of yourself permissible, lovable, valuable
2. Be present in every situation
3. Be a creator of your own destiny, that which you desire
4. Forget perfection, aim for joy
5. Know yourself, love yourself and express yourself fully in a way that brings you joy
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have more ideas, love, success and never regret!
This is what I've learnt a few years back Good-bye 2008 Welcome 2009