Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's been a while

It's been a while since I last blogged.  This has been a year full of all things challenging and exciting.  But it's also been a while since I've felt as content and truly happy as I am feeling.


A lot has changed and there is so much newness in my life, so I'll share a few things that have gotten me into a good space.

Things that have been significant this year:


1. I've let go of and stepped back from people that were negative in my life and that treated me badly
2. I've accepted my role in those friendships and relationships and learnt from them
3. I've healed through life coaching by dealing with 'what is', and accepting where I am in life
4. I've realised how grateful I am for all the wonderful people and experiences in my life
5. I've lost 25kg's and gained health - and I can see my chin again! ;)
6. I have the most amazing boyfriend, who I've known for 5 years, but only connected on this level with recently.  I can't ask for anyone better.  That saying of "someday you'll meet someone and it will make sense why those relationships never worked out before" makes total sense now.



What can I share?

1.  Let go of friends and people who bring you down
2. Surround yourself with people who are positive and share your successes
3. Open yourself to new opportunities and be in a space of allowing the newness
4. Look at life with the perception that everything goes well for you
5. Choose things that are available to you now, and you'll always have what you want
6. Keep moving forward and see challenges and moments of growth, not set backs
7. Let go of old beliefs that no longer serve you - ask yourself... is this still true for me? does this serve me?
8. Love.  Love people who love you or don't love you back, even if you love from a distance. It doesn't mean you stay in a bad situation.  It means that you have no resentment. Love heals.  It heals you and the situation.




2 comments:

brigitte said...

well done on the weight loss!

inspirational post!

mylifescape said...

Thanks dear friend... I'm feeling so happy and free :)