Monday, August 2, 2010

Movie Magic


I love this movie & I love this quote!


In life, as in crosswords, some days are harder than others, and that's what keeps your brain alive. The key to surviving those tough days is to pick yourself up and stay focused on your life's purpose.

If you quit a puzzle, you can't finish it. Sure, every once in a while, you run into a doozy, that you don't think you could ever solve in a million years, but if you stick with it, you figure it out eventually. Worst thing you can do is leave it unfinished. It's never the solution, is it?

We have a natural compulsion to fill empty spaces. I like to think he means not just crosswords, but the empty spaces inside of us. That comes from making your way in a world, that doesn't always embrace unique.

I tried to fill my empty spaces with words and puzzles- and Steve, but that wasn't the answer. Now I know, on the journey, just find someone as normal as you, if not a whole bunch.

If you love someone, set him free. If you have to stalk him, he probably wasn't yours in the first place.

No comments: