Sunday, August 15, 2010

7 things that I love about my life



1. My mom is coming to visit me in October for a week! I'm so excited! I'm loving being in Joburg, but I do miss my family!

2. Exciting times at work and lots of new opportunity on the horizon! When you spend around 8 hours a day doing something, it's important that you love it, that you enjoy the people you work with and have a great working environment.


The Beautiful Brandsh Bunch

3. Living life in the single lane is a great adventure. Everything is my own, my time, my space... everything, and I love that. I have created an opportunity and space for a whole lot of new experiences, to meet new people and who knows what else life has in store for me :) ... and that's exciting!


4. I have amazing friends, who really make my world go round. The real value in friendships for me is when they're about giving and receiving, not giving and taking.


5. I've experienced a fair share of loss in the last 4 months, and it was by reaching into those situations of pain that I found new joys. My lesson in loss is that it soften's the ego and is a chance to discover joy on the other side of the coin. It's not easy, but once I went through the emotion, and got to the other side and saw the situation from a new perspective I realised why I had to go through that experience of loss.

6. My apartment is in the heart of Sandton, Joburg, yet I'm in the most peaceful and scenic parts of the city. I wake up looking out onto palm trees and have an amazing view of the valley from my lounge. It's one of the things that keep me centered in the concrete jungle and busy-ness off life in the big city. I'm absolutely love that I am 2 km's from work and still have the joy of serenity at home!


View from my window



2 comments:

ExMi said...

awwww. look at you. all happy and stuff. was awesome seeing you at T4A last week, my friend.

loveyoudollface!

mylifescape said...

Thanks my friend, you are such a rockstar! Life is great :) Was so awesome seeing you too. loveyoumoredollface!