1. The most human thing we can do is to learn to speak our honest convictions and feelings, and live with the consequences.
2. This is the first requirement of self respect, dignity and honour.
3. Speaking our honest convictions and feelings makes us vulnerable to other people who may ridicule us.
4. Our vulnerablility is the only real thing we can give to other people.
5. It takes no strength to pretend, it takes real strength to be vulnerable.
Give yourself permission and risk being vulnerable.