Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Reflection on 2013

It's been a while since my last blog, and I guess it's indicative of this time of year, when time flies and you realise weekend after weekend that we are closer to 2014 than perhaps some of us would like to be.

It's so interesting to get to this time of the year, some will say, there are ONLY 8 weeks left of the year, and others will say, thank goodness there are still two months left of the year.  Either way, time waits for no-one, and as the old adage goes, time flies.

I have been looking back at the year, and 2013 has been a great one.  A tough one.  A hard one at times.  A year of change.  Good change.  A year of opportunity.  A year that I learnt alot. About myself.  Life.  Friendship.  Growing up.  Toughening up at times too.  A year of amazing memories.  2013, and I know it's not over yet, but glancing on the 10 months so far, has been good to me.

I'm grateful for everything I have, and I'm grateful for the growth and lessons and learning more about myself.  I have the most amazing boyfriend, I'm blessed with an awesome family, and my friends are the best.

I hope that whatever has found it's way to you this year, has all in all been better than 2012, and that you've found your joy... and even through the not-so-great moments, you can look past them and see the lessons, gifts and friendships that have made it all worth while... and most of all, that you are happy.

Enjoy the last 8 weeks of the year.  Make the most of every day, because that's all we have.

What has been the highlight of your year, and what are you still looking forward to?






No comments: