Friday, February 8, 2013

Self love

“You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. 

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” 
 Siddhartha Guatama Buddha


Self love is not saying... 
"I love how I look in the morning when I wake up"
... it's saying, 
"This is how I look in the morning, and I am fine with this.  
I don't need to be any different to be more loved."

Be yourself.  
Live your dreams.  
Love your life.  
Love your body.  
Accept yourself.  



Change the things you want to about yourself because YOU WANT to.  

When you are happy with simply being YOU, 
and you don't compare yourself or your life to others, you will gain a sense of self respect.

Then you will be able to walk away from anything that no longer serves you
and move forward to what you deserve!

That, is self love


No comments: