Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Reflection of Self

I watched the screening of Another Earth today.  If you could meet the other YOU, that lived on a parallel earth, what would you say?


This got me thinking about the way I see myself and my inner and outer world.  What do I currently say to myself, what are my thoughts about myself?



When you realise that people you feel drawn to reflect your inner self back at you, and you act as a mirror for them as well, it's easy to see the beauty and perfection that is you.


Our relfection in the mirror is often distorted by socially constructed ideas of beauty and perfection.


Be loving and respectful to all people and to yourself, and you will attract individuals that will love and respect you back. Nurture compassion and empathy and let the goodness you see in others be your mirror.

What do you see when you look at me? Do you see parts of you?

1 comment:

Prixie said...

I've been absent from reading bloggerville and to me, you layout is new. Can I say how much I love it?