Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5 ways to have a great 2011

So here we are - we've arrived - it's 2011!

Every year we seem to say the same thing - how time flies and how fast the year has gone by, yet we've accomplished a lot and experienced so much!

This year I'm looking forward to the magic of opportunities and possibilities that lie ahead. Who knows what the year has in store for me, who I will meet, where I will go, what I will do... but life is for the living - so I welcome all things gorgeous and wonderful experiences and beautiful people into my life... lessons, love, laughter.



Wishing you all things beautiful for the year ahead!

Here are 5 ways to have a great 2011:

1. Make the whole of yourself permissible, lovable, valuable
2. Be present in every situation
3. Be a creator of your own destiny, that which you desire
4. Forget perfection, aim for joy
5. Know yourself, love yourself and express yourself fully in a way that brings you joy

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have more ideas, love, success and never regret!

This is what I've learnt a few years back Good-bye 2008 Welcome 2009



No comments: