"You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face!" awesome inspiration from my friend Kirsten. He is an amazing person, a great runner, and you'll never meet anyone more dedicated to running. Why? Because he found his passion. He took a chance on something new, and it changed his life! And now, he's inspiring me to take control, and change mine too!
1. Whatever you really want to do but you're afraid to do, do it! Take the chance!
2 It's essential to listen to your heart. It's your souls desire.
3. If you don't listen to your heart you will inevitably be straying from your lifes path
4. The feeling of longing will not go away, so make the change!
5. Negativity constricts the flow of growth into your life, causing pain and frustration
- Having something you love to do is a gift from the universe
- Don't reject the grace that goes along with it
- Take a chance, don't wait, follow your heart!
As Kirsten would say "Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win." That's for the fridge! Keep yourself inspired!
Live your lifes purpose!
[extract ammended from Jon Gabriel]