It has been almost a month since my last post - and life has been really busy... here's a quick update:
1. I got a new hair cut!
2. I finally got my new car - loving my little navy blue mini cooper and zooting round Jozi in it!
3. I voted in the South African Elections
4. I started my new job as the Head of Mobmedia - a division of Brandsh.com - a really exciting opportunity. I have an awesome team and I am really looking forward to growing the business and the new challenge. Oh and it's less than 2km's from where I live!
5. I got a MacBook - yay yay yay!!!
6. My parents came to visit me in Joburg from Port Elizabeth - we have a close family and I really miss them ... (my brother is still in Cape Town working as a diving instructor... what a life... )
7. I have a new outlook on life - it's my birthday in two weeks time and I will be 31. I have looked back on what I have achieved over the last 3 years, since my divorce, and I have really come leaps and bounds from the girl I was in 2005/6. My 30 was a phenomenal year (more about that in another post).
I will definately be blogging more... the break was good as I needed time to focus on myself and what I have achieved in the last year, and where I am going... a bit of a mini life plan I guess... with flexibility of course, as one should never underestimate the power of change!
Anyway, that is me in a nutshell. I will catch up on reading everyone's blogs and posts ... and comment and share as I go along!
Have a happy friday x