Anything is possible!!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
“The moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred . . . unforeseen incidents, meetings, and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.”
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
How can I get what I want in life?
1. By focusing on what you have, not what you lack
2. Feeling of appreciation for the prosperity that you are living
3. Feeling of gratitude for the possibility of more coming
4. Enjoy the feeling of relief even before you have the actual reason to feel the relief
5. Look in the direction of where you want to be...
and never look back from where you have come from as evidence of what exists in your future
-- learnings from Abraham [aligning with your Veritable Fortune]
Sunday, March 20, 2011
"There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."
- Benjamin Button
Friday, March 18, 2011
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!
- Lord Byron
Thursday, March 17, 2011
When you have that feeling of loneliness its the absence of a part of your inner being that is what you're lonely for...
Don't look for problems to solve, see them as opportunities to expand.
Negative thoughts do not serve you.
How you think, and how you feel about everything is what you are living!
Your only objective should be joy - so choose thoughts that make you feel good!
Turn up the music, take off your shoes, walk on the grass, play with your dogs, catch a breeze, ride a wave, dance every day, get up early, take a nap, stay out late, eat chocolate, feel the love, give stuff away, earn it back, give some more, and laugh....
Live a full life!
Live a full life!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
The last month has been a bit of a tough ride...
It's been a month of a lot of change, mostly all for the best - I guess in the end it always turns out ok anyway, but I won't lie, it's been very hard and there've been lots of tears. So this is what's been happening for me:
I am officially single exactly a month today - yes, on Valentines day. It had been coming I guess, an intense four months of happiness and love and amazing memories that will last forever, but it was not happily ever after. He is an amazing person, who I know will always be very special to me, and me to him, but it came to an end.
So instead of looking at the fact that things ended on this commercial day of love, I decided to look at it as the day that I got my heart back.
Single has been an interesting space for me.
6 Things I love about single?
1. My time is completely mine, to do what I want, when I want, how I want
2. Getting to know what I enjoy about life again, we somehow get immersed into each others lives while in a relationship, so this is a good time to re-evaluate a few things
3. Being independent and new found free time for solitary fun
4. The butterfly feeling of going on a date and meeting new people
5. I can be completely spontaneous and only have myself to consider
6. The remote is mine, and only mine
6 Things I miss about a relationship?
1. The togetherness and sharing
2. Having someone to make me a cup of tea and run me a bubble bath
3. Those little quirky silly things and unspoken language that couples share
4. Waking up next to someone and cuddling - especially on a rainy day!
5. Spoiling someone and doing special things to brighten their day
6. Going shopping together and cooking something delicious together and drinking copious amounts of wine while talking about life and all sorts of random things
Now I know a lot of the "what I miss about a relationship" can be done with friends or alone, but I personally really enjoy those things with someone special. Of course, my girl friends and I drink too much wine and talk sh*t and laugh and make dinner, but it's just not the same.
So the space I'm in at the moment... I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that I will never stop dreaming... and I'll always follow my heart...
...so let's see where it takes me!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
1. Be eager to let go of the need of control
2. Give your attention to how you feel, you can choose how to react
3. Feel hopeful and expect good things to come to you
4. Do the best you can in the midst of what you doing
5. Contrast helps you clarify what you want
6. Be willing to look in the direction of what you want
7. Find what is positive - look for things to appreciate
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Perhaps not to be is to be without your being,
without your going, that cuts noon light
like a blue flower, without your passing
later through fog and stones,
without the torch you lift in your hand
that others may not see as golden,
that perhaps no one believed blossomed
the glowing origin of the rose,
without, in the end, your being, your coming
suddenly, inspiringly, to know my life,
blaze of the rose-tree, wheat of the breeze:
and it follows that I am, because you are:
it follows from ‘you are’, that I am, and we:
and, because of love, you will, I will,
We will, come to be.
-- Pablo Neruda
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
There are as many different worlds as there are perceivers or Beings or individuals. You are not here to create one world where everyone is the same, wanting and getting the same. You are here to be that which you want to be, while you allow all others to be that which they want to be.
Excerpted from "The Law of Attraction
Excerpted from "The Law of Attraction